Boosting your email marketing stategy: Automations & Newsletters with Adam Kitchen
Email Marketing is a key success factor for any eCommerce business.
To complete their first transaction, first-time customers must return to your online store at least 4 times within a one-month period.
There are 2 main ways you can bring them back. Paid ads and Email Marketing. This week we're talking about the second option.
We talked about:
- Is Email Marketing dead?
- Where should new online merchants start with Email Marketing?
- The top 5 email automations that every eCommerce brand should have up and running
- What types of A/B tests should merchants implement within these flows?
- The most important segments each brand should create
- When should we consider a subscriber as active and inactive?
- How to avoid being flagged as spam
- How to build a good sender reputation
Join our Facebook group “Shopify Q&A” for more eCommerce content.