Facebook Ads for e-commerce and iOS 14 - Marco Battaglia
The iOS 14 update came, and it shook the whole eCommerce world.
As of May 2021, Apple gives the option to users not to share their data about online & in-app behavior with third-party companies. This has a huge impact on the performance of ad campaigns, especially ads on Facebook & Instagram.
In the episode we discussed:
- What type of ads should I be using for my eCommerce brand?
- How to target effectively the ideal audiences?
- What kind of creative works best right now on Facebook ads?
- How to measure the effectiveness of each ad? Which metrics are the most important?
- How much should I spend on each campaign in order to be able to decide if it’s working or not?
- Most common mistakes you see from businesses on Facebook advertising
For more eCommerce content, join our Facebook group “Shopify Q & A”.