Headless eCommerce: Buzz or actual potential? with Anton Komarow
Headless eCommerce is an emerging trend in web development and especially in the eCommerce world.
It's a development approach that makes the front-end presentation layer of a website independent from the back-end functionality.
You could design s high-quality front-end interface and then connect it with an eCommerce solution for the backend needs of your online store with a plug-in.
To further investigate Headless eCommerce potential, we sat down with Anton Komorow.
In the episode we discussed:
- What is Headless eCommerce?
- What are the benefits of Headless eCommerce for the merchants?
- What does Headless eCommerce mean for the end consumer? Does this impact their experience in any way?
- Any reasons to avoid Headless eCommerce?
- How to get started with Headless eCommerce and Shopify
Available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts.
For more eCommerce content, join our Facebook group “Shopify Q & A”.