How to build a meaningful and mission driven eCommerce brand - with Nick Milani
Can an eCommerce brand have a positive impact in the world with its products? The obvious answer is hell yes.
In our new episode, we linked with Nick Milani founder of Penguinni to discuss ways merchants can create a purpose-driven eCommerce brand.
We talked about:
- What’s the biggest challenge till today you would say you struggle the most with?
- What’s the best thing that you enjoy about having an eCommerce brand?
- How did you end up with the product idea of plastic-free cups?
- Did you test it out for validation before investing in stocking inventory?
- What's your perspective when it comes to building a meaningful brand with a clear mission and reason for existence?
- How can merchants find their brand’s mission?
- Benefits & disadvantages of selling on Amazon
- If you’d start again from scratch today would you go again with Amazon?
Available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts.
Join our Facebook group “Shopify Q&A” for more eCommerce content.