How to develop a Marketing Strategy for your eCommerce Store – with Chase Clymer
A fundamental topic that interests any person that's working in the eCommerce business, is the marketing strategy.
From merchants that are just starting out, to established online stores, every eCommerce business must have a specific strategy to follow.
We discussed ways marketers & merchants can develop the right marketing strategy for their online store.
In the episode we talked about:
- What’s the next step after figuring out your product & target audience
- Should you do something prior to launch?
- How to pick the right marketing channels
- How to determine the marketing budget
- How to place a budget for each of the marketing channels
- Would content marketing help my business?
- When should I start evaluating my strategy if it’s working or not?
Join our Facebook group “Shopify Q & A” for more eCommerce content: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopifyQ.A