How to start capitalizing on owned channels with Messenger Marketing – with Nick Romaya
Message Marketing can have a crucial impact on your eCommerce business growth.
Messenger Marketing, like the rest forms of message marketing, can be more effective because the end customer, receives a personal message to their phone.
But Messenger Marketing has a bigger benefit. More than 1 million people use it daily.
In our new episode, we got in touch with Nick Romaya, Head of Partnerships at Recart.
We talked about:
- Is it either Messenger Marketing or SMS Marketing or could they be combined?
- 5 best practices for using Recart for an online store
- How do we get the opt-in from the user?
- Can someone set up triggered messenger flows, based on some events from the store?
- What type of merchants would see the biggest return on investment from using Messenger Marketing?
- The #1 reason online merchants should be using Messenger Marketing.
- What should merchants avoid doing when using Messenger Marketing?
Available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts.
For more eCommerce content, join our Facebook group “Shopify Q & A”.