Leveraging content to increase store traffic and conversion – with Vanhishikha Bhargava
Nowadays, what makes a business stand out from the competition is its products & its content.
Content marketing is about showcasing the pros of your products, in an engaging, fun, sentimental, and valuable way. It's not just about posting your products or expressing in a literal way, why customers should buy them.
- How do we pick what form of content we should produce?
- How do we choose the platform that we’ll distribute the content?
- Does it make any difference when content is produced by the in-house team or outsourced?
- What are some business results that merchants could see when doing successful Content Marketing?
- What type of resources will a merchant need to start experimenting with Content Marketing?
- Would you suggest amplifying the reach of the content produced via paid ads from the beginning?
- The #1 thing merchants should avoid doing with their content marketing strategy.
For more eCommerce content, join our Facebook group “Shopify Q & A”.